What Information Do We Collect?
Here at Matrix View, we only collect information, such as name, website, or email addresses for signing up on the site, and leaving comments—to ensure the veracity of our viewers and followers, and to avoid the site from being spammed.
Please take note that we won’t be using those cookies for our own personal gain, and that your information will continue to be safe within our website. We won’t be sharing it to other users, and websites that are not affiliated with ours.
What do we use the information for?
- The Improvement of the Website and our Services. By getting your information, we get to understand the demographic that we are trying to serve—so we could make the necessary changes to our website and services that will fit your needs.
- The Improvement of Customer Service. By getting your information, we get to know who we are serving. If in case there are any problems, queries, or suggestions, rest assured that we’ll be able to give you the best answers, and provide you with improvements that will make you use this website better.
- Record Keeping Purposes. We want to make sure that our community becomes a positive place—and to rid it of “bots”.
- Promotional Purposes. From time to time, we might be hosting promotions and giveaways on the website—to foster loyalty, and gain new followers, as well.
- Market Research Purposes. There may also be times when we’d use the information to send marketing surveys or tests that would improve the website, as a whole.
How can you be sure that your information will be protected?
We ensure you that we do not—in any way—sell, trade, or transfer your personable identifying information to any of our outside parties. Trusted third parties who conduct our business, help us in our website, are not included, together with those who provide additional services, as long as they promise to maintain information as confidential.
We may release certain information as long as we deem that it is appropriate to be released as regards to enforcing the policies of the site, and as it complies with the law, or to make sure that your safety, property, and rights are all the more protected.
However, when it comes to marketing, advertising, or other uses, we may provide non-personable identifiable visitor information.
The Use of Third Party Links
Every now and then, our website may contain links to other (third party) websites, at our own discretion. Take note that these websites also have their own privacy policies, and should be seen and taken independently. Please exercise caution and read their own privacy policies carefully, because we would not be responsible for them.
However, you can be sure that we would not disclose personal information to third-party websites in any way.
Terms and Conditions